Monday, June 12, 2006

Jolly Green Thumb

Ahh... That's better.



The nice folks at IMDB got rid of that pesky alter-ego.

Speaking of nice folks, thanks for all the kind words and wishes, y'all. It makes me smile when you post, especially those of you I haven't met yet in my other online haunts.

Twixter: Will do. ;)

Grumpy: Hm... If I'm real now, does that mean I have to live in Reality? I'm not sure I'm prepared to do that...

Blogwriter: I'm flattered you attempted to post over on IMDB, so I popped over there to see what's what. It appears someone (you?) posted the one and only comment on the Pool Boy 2007 Message Board. Dunno that it means I've "made it into the big leagues," but it sure was cool to see.

Keeping my focus forward, I've been watering some new character and story seeds and hope they'll bloom into something worth nurturing...

6 Comments:

Blogger Grumpy O. Selznick said...

So long as your living in LA and doing the movie thing, sunshine, you'll never be living in reality, so doncha worry about it.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Julie O'Hora said...

Heh -- but what if I'm not living in LA?

10:07 PM  
Blogger aggiebrett said...

Then worry. Worry like the wind.
.
.
.
B

10:30 PM  
Blogger Thomas Crymes said...

Wow. Julie. I mean wow. I blinked and now your on IMDB. Wonderful. Kudos all around.

Now I have to go and figure out why the wind worries.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Adam Renfro said...

OMG, that's beautiful!!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Aric Blue said...

Congrats! With a warning...when Pool Boy comes out, I wouldn't read any of the imdb comments. They're a brutal bunch!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home