Saturday, May 05, 2007

This week on set...


A little eye candy never hurt anyone, did it? How 'bout more than a little?


Brett Davern as our star, Alex, couldn't be sweeter or more adorable. On top of all that, he's a really talented actor. If I were a teenager, I would SO have his picture torn out of a magazine and taped to my wall. I might anyway.


Efren chatted on my cell with Munchie. In Pedro's voice, he ended the one-sided conversation with, "Well, it was nice listening to you breathe." Apparently, Munchie was a little star-struck, even on the phone.


Matt and Brett did some aquatic engineering.

I'm still having fun. Still learning a LOT. More later...

5 Comments:

Blogger aggiebrett said...

Thank you.

Best

post

ever.
.
.
.
dirty shallow B

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma'am,

eff the guy in the suit, you are the greatest american hero.

Wooooo.


ted

8:44 AM  
Blogger annabel said...

That was really cool of Efren. And what excellent bragging rights for Munchie at school! Anway, I'm glad it's still fun!

10:52 PM  
Blogger annabel said...

Happy Mother's Day!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Grumpy O. Selznick said...

havent been by in a while, good to see ur in production, i have two movies going this summer myself (pat pat). i didnt really warren (who ive spoken to on the phone, and who is a friend of friends (michigan native that he is, along with these friends), was ur producer. I'd heard randomly about your movie recently through people I know, without putting 2 and 2 together.
g

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home