Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello, from the precipice of the Cliffs of Insanity!




I started climbing in ’02 – sometimes giving it my best effort, sometimes lazily. Always reading and listening and watching and learning. Eventually, I pulled close enough to touch knuckles with the people on top.

Then I really dug in and took a leap of faith… and the Universe lowered a rope to help me up and let me grab a rock and catch my breath before fighting again.

It’s been a while – longer than I’d hoped -- but this week there may finally be Movement in the Right Direction on a couple of work fronts.

Time to dig in again, ‘cause ready or not, the Universe has been more than fair.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! (I think)

Can I be your Gurkha?

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, anonymous is right, about the Sherpa and the dumbass!

I withdraw my job application.

11:17 AM  
Blogger aggiebrett said...

If "sensei" is taken, then I call dibs on "boodleboy."

Pencil me in for "gruppenfuehrer" if that's all you got left.
.
.
.
flailing for a title B

11:52 AM  
Blogger annabel said...

Wishing you all the best! :)

5:33 PM  
Blogger C W Magee said...

You know there's a boat ramp just around that corner...

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home